Sunday 6 May 2012

Carbis Bay to Sennen Cove and St Just/Penzance loop

I like a freebie as much as anyone and 'Map My Ride' is a pretty good free application to map many rides. Today's route however demonstrates just how woefully inaccurate it can be and its lack of attention to detail. To put it into perspective, this 40 odd mile route is pretty darn tough and is littered (and I mean absolutely peppered) with 15 - 25% climbs all over the place, and I only managed a 14mph ave. The climb at the half way point is a majorly ludicrous 25% for about a mile yet 'map my ride' gives it a paltry 2 or 3%!!!!!!!!

Anywho, if you happen to be visiting the South West of Cornwall and you fancy a seaside challenge, this road is a MUST, for either push-bike or motorbike (Mike).




Find more Bike Ride in Cornwall





Find more Bike Ride in Cornwall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.